Closing Date for this auction is Thursday 12th July.
Abbey Road - Record a Song Experience
The Abbey Road Record a Song Experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity to follow in the footsteps of musical legends including The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Kanye West, by making your own recording in the iconic Studio 2 – where the Beatles recorded 190 of their 210 songs through their career.
Working alongside award-winning Abbey Road recording engineers and a professional vocal coach, your group will be guided through the recording experience to create your own track to keep forever.
An Abbey Road Studios Record a Song session is an experience you will never forget.
The package includes:
- Studio hire for a group of up to 80 guests
- 1 x Vocal coach
- All PRS song publishing licenses
- Recording engineer and assistants
- All Recording software and equipment
- Bespoke CDs of the final mix for each guest
- Full venue security
- Champagne breakfast
Booking date to be agreed by mutual consent depending on Studio availability.
Place Your Bid Now!
This is a prize that money literally cannot buy and was very kindly donated to ELAM by our friends at Abbey Road Studios and Universal Music UK. All proceeds from this auction will be used to pay for the following programmes at ELAM.
- Individual weekly music tuition for all ELAM trainees (annual cost £20k)
- The kit out of one of our live music rooms with instruments and a PA system (£15k)
We are predicting that this experience will go for somewhere between £20,000 and £60,000, so please bear this in mind when bidding.